Our Goal, Vision, and Faith
Sababa סבבה is a modern Hebrew word that means wonderful! SeeSababa delivers this wonderful news to our Jewish people. It is about the good news and hope from our promised Messiah Yeshua (Jesus of Nazareth).
- To reveal the true identity of the Prince of Peace (Isaiah 9:6), who is our promised Jewish Messiah Yeshua
- To deliver this wonderful news of peace and hope by mailing small gifts directly to Jewish people’s doors
- To invite Jewish people to open this “door of hope” (Hosea 2:15) through resource links provided on this website
- To pray for the Jewish people to receive new hearts and new spirits through the Messiah (Ezekiel 36:26)
- To stand against anti-Semitism